GP Balance Transfer System! Bangladeshi is the biggest and most popular Telecom Operator the Grameenphone. GP all prepaid and postpaid customers can in GP Balance Transfer System because many peoples in BD who they are using GP Operator, but the majority of users are don’t know How To GP Balance Transfer. GP customers face a critical moment when were no credit. If you want to know about this GP Balance Transfer System, just read this full article to get all more information and enjoy this Balance Transfer.
How to Register GP Balance Transfer:
To transfer GP balances at first time GP customers can complete to register enable this system.
- At first time, GP customers need to go to Mobile message option and Write REGI sent this SMS to 1000.
- After to sending this message, sometime later you will get a confirmation message where the PIN code number for balance transfer will be given.
- Your registration process completely done.
How to GP Balance Transfer System to Others GP SIM:
- When the registration process has complete, now customers enjoy GP Balance Transfer system.
- To Balance transfer your balance, GP customers need to type BTR <space> PIN <space> Mobile Number <space> Amount and send this SMS to 1000.
For example: BTR 1234 019XXXXXXXX 100 & Send to 1000.
How to Change Your PIN Security Number:
GP prepaid and postpaid customers can be easily to chance your PIN number. If you want to change your PIN number, just follow these steps.
- Please go to your Mobile message option and type CPIN<space>Old PIN<Space>New PIN<space>New PIN again.
- Then send this SMS to 1000.
For example: CPIN 1234 3434 3434 send to 1000.
Now GP all users can easily GP Balance Transfer System to their other GP SIM. If you want to know GP All Internet Package offer, just stay with us and follow our website. We hope you will be get all more update news to any operator. Have you any question about this system, just comments this box. We are answer to all questions as soon as possible.